It is the set of studies to reach more potential customers by increasing the brand awareness of «Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.» through social platforms.
Research shows that people use social media. BECAUSE;
- Interacting with the social environment and seeing what they are doing
- To follow current news and events
- Make use of free time
- Watch funny and entertaining content
- Creating a social environment
- Because everyone else uses it
- Sharing photos and videos
- Share your ideas
- Buying a product or service
- To meet new people
What do we do when creating a social media strategy?
- TARGET GROUP; in which social media platforms and which tools of the platform do your customers and potential customers play an active role?
- DYNAMICS OF THE PLATFORM; how the algorithm works, what are the opportunities for content creators and businesses, ease of use, advertising costs, etc.
- SOURCE OF EXISTING CUSTOMER TRAFFIC; what are the traffic sources that allow your existing customers to reach you?
- COMPETITORS; What platforms does it actively use and what are its content strategies?